9.3.09

Your, everlasting friend.

so. I'm so obsessed with making things better, that to me the notion of letting time heal or change people while I sit back and hope for the best, is just completely outrageous.

Unfortunately, that is what I must do. Despite my desperate longing to fix what I falsely believe I have broken, my time has past. I wish so much that you would get better, that you would see and be all that you have been made for. I pray constantly that you would come to know Him in your own time, on your own path. It's a self learning through a self breaking thing, and I hope that one day you will be able to understand that.

I love you still, but not in the way I did. You will always have the compassion of my heart, but not my heart in itself. Thank you for the good I saw. I can only hope that I've shown you an inkling of good in return.

And who knows. Maybe one day you will talk to me again, come to me again as a needed ear or as a friend. And a part of me hopes that that day will come, and that I will be strong enough to take a new title, lesser but perhaps more important than my last.

Peace be with you, my ever adoring friend. Peace be with you, and so may He