12.3.09

Perchance...

To my lovely muse (hope your checking this),
...I really can't wait to talk with you, I keep forgetting how much I need you in my life, I've missed your company, and our AP. Right now, I'm sure you are sleeping and dreaming of insane sun rises, So here is my attempt at reaching out to you until we can get in contact, because I feel it's important to help you in some way. Although I'm sad to say I still do not completely sure of your situation or struggles right now, I found some articles that may help, like sermons. So here it goes:
The Deepest Cry of the Human Heart
Feeling down at the top
The 'I Can Handle It' Trap

“If you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don’t fall! No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.”
Hurting and Passed By
"The Lord has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners."
And a nice reminder



i love you chica.