23.3.09

If you want me, Satisfy me.

I've come back from Massachusetts with a new hope.
Rediscovered the wind and the ways that the silence awakens.
Dare say I am excited, yet scared I may be losing what I have been striving for lately.
And the way she sang was so powerful, I am so proud of her.
I'm finding that I play guitar better when I'm not scrapping for words. I like it.
She showed me this song.
'You've become my world, and I'll spend my life exploring'
I showed him my music. I spent hours with him.
He makes me nervous. No one does that anymore.
I think I'll ask him to prom.
So we sang in the grass, under the rays that continue to live.
I will not be defeated again, because I'm worth it.
We both agree, God will find a way. I'm so happy for that. Smile Chica.
I think he understands the beauty in all of it.
I can only pray that my virtues don't bother him.
And so I pray he will understand, and come to me.
Family is amazing. Finding friends in a family, is doubly so.
I just want to sing with all of them. Then the world will be perfect.
I look forward to doing this again soon.
I look forward to talking again soon.
Thank you...


Are you really here or am I dreaming
I can't tell dreams from truth
For its been so long since I have seen your face.
if you want me, satisfy me.
if you want me, satisfy me.


And she likes Frou Frou. How wonderful! I love her.
I think I could hug him now, I just wish he would call.
All in good time my love.