12.3.09

Observation.

Right, so staying up late might not be the best idea. My emotions peek and my fingers become all to willing to type. Not the greatest combination. So thought; either I'm exaggerating with the inspiration of the most obsolete imagination, or I could be self cleansing in a sense, writing all I feel truly without questioning its logic. Either way, I think for now I am content.

And instant message is a pain, i feel like i could rant for hours, current notice of the night is that the main downfall of instant message and the underlying reason i cannot bear to have a real conversation; there is an undeniably large amount of emotion and reaction lost in translation. The least to say; Phail!

Sometimes, I feel so right, and so clear that I just want to shout to the world 'You are unbelievably loved by the best person that could ever happen to you, who will without a doubt be there always, and give you all you need and then some' And its so easy and makes so much sense, that I wonder how people don't jump to the opportunity right there and then. And again, I wonder how I can keep forgetting this, all too well, too much.

Last. I am very very cold, not that's really new =]


l.o.v.e. and peace-truly