12.3.09

Are you listening?

Making contact
Through indirect definition
Making yourself known aloud
Through secret and silent words
Making me wonder what your referencing

I sit here and type endlessly, curious if my words are silent and curious of what I should say, as I feel multiple emotions, clicking inside, so strong and so strange, makes me excited yet scared. Should I stray from endlessly typing whatever comes to heart? Or stop, and think, before I let possible words get me into trouble that I am not yet to bear? And from that I have come to this conclusion; I'm looking to a higher power, I will not fear what comes next, I will pray. Endlessly.


your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. (matthew 6)