21.11.07

The Sun Will Shine Again Today

Well i'm not very good at this blogging thing and i have sort of lost my momentum for writing poems, so now i guess all i ahve to write about is random...very random thoughts or whats up with me.
Things really have been turning around for me. Over the summer, i managed to let someone or something to completely devour my life and my view on things and all that i stand for. I let myself somehow. sometime ago to get casught up into one thing and let it lead my life. From that, i became wicked depressed and beyond confused.
And it's amazing how i turned the one thing away that was needed the most, i jsut couldnt let myself rely on God and let him work things out. I dumbly try and force myself to fix my own problems without any help what so ever. And then finally after about 3 months or so, i opened up again to my creator.
From talking to my leaders and i suppose re-evaluating the past year, i finally know, truly know with my head and my heart that God is all i need
I've always heard that and acceppted that thought but i've never actually experienced that reasurrence. Once i got that, it was amazing. I am beyond happy at the thought of only needing God


"For God has been gracious to me and I have all I need."
Genises 33:11





♥ adieu