21.11.07

Holy Roller

"Mirror"
Mirror, Mirror on the wall, Have I got it?'
Cause Mirror you've always told me who
I am I'm finding it's not easy to be perfect
So sorry you won't define me
Sorry you don't own me
Who are you to tell me
That I'm less than what I should be?
Who are you? Who are you?
I don't need to listen To the list of things I should do
I won't try, I won't try
Mirror I am seeing a new reflection
I'm looking into the eyes of He who made me
And to Him I have beauty beyond compare
I know He defines me
You don't define me, you don't define me
(Barlow Girl)


God is everything i need. He will provide me with strength and all the oppertunities for a better life. Don't you find it so amazing how He ONLY has your best interest in mind, that H will never give you anything you can't handle and He has a plan of the msot amazing life for you? i still hardly digest that, but sitll i find peace in that knowledge.
He loves you
He will never let you down
He will always be there
You can't say that about anything else in the world, fmaily, friends, objects, pets- anything. Its invigurating to know that i dont haveto go looking for friends or objects or money or relationships to fullfill me, because the truth is they never will but God will. i know i'm not such a great wrtier and this post preobably sounds scrambled, but lately this has been on my mind, a lot.


I wish that somehow i would be able to get the this point across to others, to stop looking everywhere else to be happy. And its the easiest most rewarding thing you couldever have if you chose it. It doesn't matter what anywhat else thinks or what they say about you, or tell you who you are because they can't do that. No one knows you except for God. No one can judge you except for him. So don't look down at yourself becasue of what others say or what you've done in your past, it doesnt matter! in God's eyes you are "beauty beyond compare" you are his child you are a creative genius, and He wil never let you down.
So stop looking elsewhere. Don't think that drugs or drinking, partying, having a girl/boyfriend all the time will allow you to be happy, it won't its jsut some temporary high.


Love God

Love Yourself




♥ adieu