25.2.07

Singin in the Acid Rain

Hey i gots some new lyrics, so ya I'm posting this for Feed Back so, FEEEEEEED! and criticism is encouraged :) plus like order the verses if ya want I'm not sure how too arrange them, thnx


Boy meets girl and romance is high
Days pass, Weeks pass, months pass for you
Always in Euphoria, the love has come so fast
It feels its going to last, you swear its going to last

(chorus) there goes that boy, walking around
there goes that girl, she never saw it coming

Boy you assured in her mind, you would stay
But as time went by, you ran away
With words so true how could you do
This to her, she only wanted to love you

All the words you said so sweetly
Did you ever mean them really?
Girl you don't know what to do, whether to love or forget
The choice wont be easy, but you need one clearly

The beautiful ways you'd walk together
I thought it would last forever
Beautiful souls, don't lose your hope
May memories not be last of you both

(bridge, but ending)
You reach out into each other souls
And remind of the passions that once stirred in you
But now it is over
But is it really over?
It might not be over
If you say you love me
Oh say that you love me
Just one more time hold me
Just say that you love me
Just one more time
Say that you love me...