2.6.09

I love you. Now, shut up, and just except it. Yes I may be some foolish girl, but I don't care. For now, I am stuck on you. Now, stop pestering me. It does not matter whichever words you choose, I am still going to be mood-swinging, unending loyalty, me. Despite your words, your change and your stupid comments, I love you. And I don't care what you say. Unofrtunately I don't know what I am going to do with you, your like this stray dog that never learns the meaning of 'be gone' and so I take you in, and I enjoy it, knowing secretly, no matter how many times I yell at you, I hoped you'd come back. So I give in, because fighting something with an uncertain ending seems pointless. Now you can be my friend, or be a jerk, either way, things will pan out. I'll be gone in a few months and who knows, I could become very distracted, and honestly I hope I do. But right now, and every morning, I love you.


Just thought you should know.