9.5.09

dear edith.

So. hey you. I really miss hanging out with you, and yes, I do very much know we say this all the time, but I feel like I fail to get the point across. I'm glad we're friends and when I say glad, I am saying the sun is shining so brightly that you cannot see anything but it doesn't matter because the sun alone is your friend in those moments. So yes, I am glad we're friends, and i hope my lack of memory or persistencey does not tamper that, I am sry, and I'll probably end up apologizing all the time for my delay in a needed overlooked phone call. But hey i miss you, and I hope you are well, and hey we have music together, because we make music together and hey i love this friendship! and your blogs, wow lol, really wow. thanks, they always make me smile, and actually that was sort of the main inspiration for this, i forget how awesome times can be when we get together, and then i read you blog, pathetic on my part, but amazing non the less. so ya. i feel a little too sentimental here, which is frightening to type out and declare my deed of friendship but tis a new risk...ya explanation on my blog hah. so i guess im at a conclusion, because well, its late and its mothers day by now and i need sleep darn it! but hey you, hug.