27.1.08

Spewing Words

Hi!

so last night i had one of my "revalations" haha not really more like, an evaulation of things leading to getting out of my "funk" states. So basically to say, it's a time where i realize how grateful i am for all i have. How i have the most Uh-Mazing friends, who have my back and care about me. And ontop of that i got inspiration for some new music that i've been...assigned to ha
so tell moi what you think yes?

Silence, you i treasure. Come and visit with me for a while.
Memories, how you scatter and patter on my wooden floors
Dance for me dance. Show me things i once loved
Make me doubt the road i took.
Enigma (or doubt?) fall on me, make my thoughts stutter.
O how you try your best to retrace my footsteps
Mirror, take a good look at me and compare
your sights to a re-invented masterpiece
Im sure Im right where Im meant to be
Go back to where you belong, where i left you
In battlefields of dubiety
You are banned, o i commaned thee out


....trying something new...so ya!


♥ Adieu